Because sometimes you don’t have time for a full report. So I’m gonna be a cheat-ah.
Accomplished last week
- Launched research with our new faculty lists and profiles! Went pretty smoothly (so far).
- Testing for UCSD decorator (no huge issues found so far)
- Had Dr. Kurle test out the PIE, she didn’t have any problems. Will be testing with a few more and then releasing
- Bug hunting and fixing
An awesome new cabinet crafted by Trevor in the shops!
Coming up this week
- Node day tomorrow! Looking at Node-related projects like a pquery enhancement, tools for automation, etc.
- Finish automating academic section faculty lists (with the pictures), so that people can properly add their research topics from the PIE. Also making some minor finishing adjustments to the lists
…and many more things